- “Finovate Debuts: Whodini Takes KYC to the Bluetooth Level”
- “DriveWealth Hires Harry Temkin as New Chief Information Officer”
Around the web
- PYMNTS chats with Morgan Beard, strategic marketing director at TSYS about how “Bring Your Own Persona” applies to banking.
- Akamai Technologies partners with CU Cloud, China Unicom’s cloud business, to offer web performance, media delivery, and cloud security services.
- TransferWise surpasses £500 million transferred worldwide every month, representing 2% of the U.K.’s global remittance market.
- Money.com’s column on the secrets of crowdfunding success highlights Realty Mogul.
- Financial Times profiles European payments innovator, Klarna.
- GAINSCO Auto Insurance to provide agents with e-signature technology from Silanis Technology.
- Wealth Management looks at the “new breed” of fintech companies specializing in alternative investments such as HedgeCoVest and Hedgeable.
- Benzinga’s Jim Probasco interviews Sang Lee, CEO and co-founder of DarcMatter.
- Edenred Mexico to deploy real-time transaction-monitoring and customer-analytics technology from INETCO Systems.
- Market Prophit and TickerTags are featured in a Waters Technology column on the changing nature of market data.
- HuffPo Business interviews TrueAccord COO Sofya Pogreb as part of its series on women in business.
- Coin Telegraph lists Bitbond, Wealthfront, and TrueAccord in its roundup of “rising fintech startups.”
- Tech.co looks at how Trulioo defends startups against credit card fraud.
- How Motif CEO Hardeep Walia and Personal Capital CEO Bill Harris feel about the term “robo-advisor”.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.