Around the web
- Glenbrook Partners’ whitepaper features PayNearMe.
- mBank reports that six months after launching Light Branches, basic banking product sales have tripled in Light Branches compared to traditional branches.
- PYMNTS features comments from Blackhawk Network, CashStar, FIS, SimplyTapp, and Vantiv on social commerce.
- MasterCard partners with Premier Bank in expansion into Somalia.
- Nomis Solutions launches upgrade of its price-optimization suite.
- D3 Banking announces that its solution is now available in a hosted environment.
- Blooom CEO and co-founder Chris Costello talks about his company’s relationship with Yodlee.
- ThinkAdvisor features eMoney Advisor, Vanguard, Wealthfront, Betterment, FutureAdvisor, and Jemstep in a column on the changing environment for financial advisors.
- Sonavation CTO Rainer Schmitt wins award from the IEEE Technical Committee on Communications Quality & Reliability.
- TechCrunch features PayPal’s Venmo office.
- Expensify announces V2 Xero integration.
- Verizon Ventures welcomes SimplyTapp to its portfolio.
- On the Money Radio’s Steve Pomeranz interviews MaxMyInterest CEO and founder Gary Zimmerman.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.