- Meniga Scores $8 Million to Help Banks Leverage their Data.
Around the web
- Visa Checkout achieves 20 million enrolled accounts milestone.
- Kreditech adds two new independent board members.
- Tradeshift unveils major platform update, Magellan 1.
- Kofax launches cloud-based document capture and invoicing solution, ReadSoft Online R9.
- Mitek announces reaching $1 trillion deposit milestone for its Mobile Deposit solution.
- OutSystems picks up SOC 2 Type 1 attestation report affirming quality of company’s internal controls and processes. Check out the company’s presentation from FinDEVr 2017 New York.
- NIBC Direct partners with AdviceRobo to help it pro-actively flag mortgage clients that could fall into default.
- Blackhawk Network Launches Website for Reward Prepaid Cards in Canada
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.