- Wells Fargo and Finicity Sign Data Aggregation Partnership. Check out Finicity’s recent presentation from FinDEVr 2017 New York.
- Our latest FinovateSpring 2017 Sneak Peeks Are Up: Meet INSTO, Infocorp, Neener Analytics, SaleMove, ID.me, and Quantiacs.
- SwipeStox Lands $13 Million, Hints at Asia Expansion.
Around the web
- Tradeshift teams up with CreditEase to provide low-cost, trade financing to Chinese SMEs.
- FICO unveils FICO Origination Manager Essentials to accelerate loan decisioning.
- Market EarlyBird selected to participate in HM Government’s first International Fintech Conference in London in April.
- VASCO appoints Jeff Cole as Chief Information Officer.
- BehavioSec expands in U.S.
- Datanami interviews MapD CEO and Co-Founder Todd Mostak.
- Finland-based OP Financial Group partners with Token to develop new fintech solutions.
- Celent awards IndusInd Bank for its CustomerXPS-powered solution that has revolutionized fraud and AML management within the bank.
- Connect JIRA with process mining software from myInvenio.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.