- Check out today’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Moneytree Sees Green with $9 Million Funding Round.
Around the web
- Rebar to market Cachet Financial Solutions’ Select Mobile Money Prepaid Mastercard and companion app.
- ThreatMetrix’s new release delivers end-to-end identity, fraud and authentication through an advanced decisioning platform.
- iSignthis subsidiary granted an eMoney Institution license by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Kabbage extends $3 billion in funding to more than 100,000 small business customers.
- Kony’s AppVantage enables orgs to create apps from packaged components.
- PayPal extends partnership with Visa into Asia-Pacific region.
- FICO launches cloud-based origination solution to help mid-market lenders automate small business lending decisions.
- HyperPay to leverage ACI Worldwide’s Mobile Commerce SDK to offer merchants a mobile checkout solution.
- Misys onboards Natalie Gammon as its Chief Information Officer.
- Ignite Sales launches Sales Compliance Monitor for banks to monitor and ensure compliant sales.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.