- Check out sneak peeks from FinovateSpring demoing companies SpeechPRO, CallVU, ACH Alert, nanoPay DefenseStorm, and SuperMoney.
- AARP and the Innovation@50+ Initiative.
- InComm Partners with WeChat Pay Parent Tencent.
Around the web
- PYMNTS.com looks at Payoneer and escrow service as a way to support B2B payments.
- SelfScore launches Achieve Card to provide international students with access to credit.
- New service from Azimo enables money transfers with just a phone number.
- myInvenio launches myProcess.
- PYMNTS profiles LendUp’s target market focus.
- Loan validation firm Global Debt Registry Adds Prosper to Network.
- DemystData celebrates its one-year anniversary in Singapore by expanding its offices.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) lender SocietyOne’s success in agri-lending helps it surpass $250 million lending mark in March of this year.
- EyeLock receives patent for sequentially linking iris matching with facial imaging.
- Wired gets into the algorithmic brains of Quantopian.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.