- Dream Payments Closes $10 Million Series A.
- Check out a preview of these upcoming presentations at FinDEVr New York:
Around the web
- Xceptor opens new office in New York.
- Kabbage nabs $500M for small business loans.
- Tradeshift to acquire Capgemini’s IBX Business Network.
- Segmint listed in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs.
- Fidor partners with Van Lanschot to create the first PSD2-inspired Payment Avenue.
- Poland’s Idea Bank creates accounting program for Uber drivers.
- MX to power digital money management tools for Travis CU.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.