- FreeAgent to Crowdfund $1.6 Million Funding Round
- FinovateEurope Comes to London 9/10 February 2016
- edo Interactive Completes $20 Million Series E Round; Names Badran CEO, President
Around the web
- Halliburton Federal CU to use Insuritas to launch insurance agency.
- Receivables Exchange appoints James W. Toffey as new CEO.
- PayPal, Xero, Intuit, HelloWallet, & TD Ameritrade win 2015 Webby Awards.
- TransferWise launches updated Android app with one-tap payments for more than 360 currency routes.
- SumUp releases SumUp terminal payment SDKs for iOS and Android.
- AMP Credit Technologies appoints chief technology officer.
- Dwolla launches ability to schedule recurring payments for a specific day, recurring schedules, and cancellation criteria.
- NICE Systems sells its cyber and intelligence division to Elbit Systems for $158 million.
- Photos from FinovateSpring 2015 last week are now available on the Finovate Flickr feed.
- OptionNET Taps Tradier for Rollout of Trading Directly from Their Platform.
- Kabbage partners with Sage Payment Solutions to create small business loan offering.
- PayPal’s OneTouch checkout service now supports all merchants using BigCommerce, even when consumers don’t have the PayPal app installed.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.