- “NuData Security Brings Behavioral Biometrics to Arvato Financial Services”
- “CTO Talk with Eugene Marinelli, CTO of Blend“
Around the web
- Token signs memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Fidor Bank for digital payments.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Nick Thomas, cofounder of Finicity, in the wake of his company’s latest funding round.
- Aerospike announces 100% year-over-year bookings growth.
- Touch Bank to deploy FraudNet, online fraud prevention technology from Experian.
- More than 100,000 customers of Avanza Bank have used Trustly’s real-time deposit service since the two companies forged a partnership last year.
- Dashlane joins two-factor authentication awareness campaign, #TurnOn2FA.
- Cortera Decisions‘ credit scorecard capability is now available through Boost, its self-service tool that gives businesses insights on their customers and prospects.
- TickSmith’s TickVault Big Data management platform is compatible with Thomson Reuters Tick History.
- NIIT Technologies partners with a top-ranked retirement plan provider to manage their legacy systems.
- Arxan Technologies wins six industry IoT security awards.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.