- “Finovate Debuts: Bluescape Helps Banks Create Products from Napkin Sketches”
- “Tradeshift Earns Undisclosed Investment from Santander”
Around the web
- Fenergo rises 25 places in global Chartis Research’s RiskTech100 rankings.
- Blackhawk Network partners with Apple to offer ApplePay rewards.
- The Australian reports: OurCrowd goes on start-up funds-drive.
- SafetyPay and VTEX sign a global agreement for electronic commerce.
- Expensify selected as preferred expense-management solution by the AICPA and CPA.com.
- Mint introduces bill pay.
- Zopa launches a fresh new look.
- Professional Planner quotes SuiteBox CEO Ian Dunbar in discussion on technology and millennials.
- Top Egyptian retail FI, housing and development bank goes live with Temenos core banking solution.
- Avanzia Bank and TSYS renew card-processing partnership.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. Follow our alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.