- Seattle-Based Finagraph Completes $5 Million Financing.
Around the web
- TSYS inks agreement to process debit transactions for Virgin Money’s U.K. customers.
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs deploys Infosys Finacle core banking technology.
- FIS to offer Early Warning’s Zelle Network P2P service as part of real-time payments package.
- Corezoid achieves Amazon Web Services (AWS) Financial Services Competency status.
- Cachet Financial Solutions rolls out prepaid mobile-money-platform upgrade.
- Tradeshift launches two new joint ventures in China to meet demand for supply-chain digitalization.
- Cortera launches Cortera Decisions, a new automated scorecard platform.
- Taulia to power supply-chain finance solution for Exostar.
- CHROME FCU taps NYMBUS for SmartCore digital banking.
- Ripple hires former CME Group executive Miguel Vias as head of XRP (extended resource planning) markets.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.