- FinDEVr in Photos and the Press
- PaySimple Pulls in $115 Million
- Jumio Adds Biometric Facial Recognition to Netverify
- Full Envestnet | Yodlee Integration Gives Advisers Big-picture View of Client Finances
Around the web
- Modo to give the Bank of America access to its COIN Operated Digital Payments Hub.
- Lending Club partners with MileagePlus to offer borrowers and investors a way to earn award miles when they borrow or invest.
- On Deck Capital, Kabbage, and CAN Capital agree to disclose SMB loan pricing
- Expensify launches direct integration with Zenefits.
- Kony teams up with Partners FCU.
- Actiance now aids in compliance for Workplace by Facebook
- Zopa lowers lending rates.
- Check out the results of the 20-month pilot Filene conducted with Larky.
- ProfitStars adds Financial Performance Suite Customer Profitability and Pricing module to the Independent Community Bankers of America.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.