- Alpha Payments Cloud Teams Up with RS2 Software to Support FIs in Thailand. See Alpha Payments Cloud at FinovateAsia in Hong Kong on November 8.
- Backbase and Mitek Partner to Remove Onboarding Friction
Around the web
- Suez Canal Bank in Egypt upgrades its core banking technology from Temenos.
- Intuit QuickBooks buys Bankstream.
- Thomson Reuters partners with AIM Software to provide buy-side firms with better access to pricing and reference data.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.