- Welcome to FinovateFall 2016!
- Four Fintech Companies Featured in Forbes 100 Most Innovative Public Companies
- Rye Bread, Mustard, and Finovate’s Great Grand Slam
Around the web
- Mambu announces plan to double staff to support 10% month-on-month growth.
- NCR teams up with MX to bring data-driven money-management to FIs. See MX at FinovateFall in New York this week.
- Expensify opens new office in Melbourne, Australia.
- TransferWise launches in Japan.
- Online currency exchange b-Sharpe chooses Mobile Verify from Mitek for identity verification.
- Leading hedge fund Logica Capital Advisors selects Vera to manage critical business information and internal collaboration files.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.