- Klarna Raises $35 Million in ‘First Small Step” into Debt Financing
- D3 Banking Brings in $10 Million from West Partners
- LendingTree Launches CRA-Eligibility Tool
- Encap Security Acquired by Client, AllClear ID
- Avoka Locks in $12 Million in New Investment
Around the web
- Banco CTT goes live with customer onboarding solution developed by Novabase.
- Canada’s ATB Financial and Germany’s ReiseBank use Ripple to complete world’s first banking transfer using blockchain.
- Wired UK profiles Fidor, “the fintech bank run by its customers.”
- Asseco South Eastern Europe (SEE) named a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s report on open unified digital banking platforms.
- Fortune.com’s list of the five hottest companies in fintech features alums Kensho and Ripple.
- Kasasa’s MoneyIsland money-management game for children ranks among iTunes’ most popular apps.
- Chip-Chap bitcoin marketplace leverages SafetyPay as a payment method.
- OnDeck launches Accountant Advisor Program to help accountants arrange financing for their small business clients.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.