Around the web
- Xero’s new feature helps businesses manage their data with a new dashboard that displays a variety of benchmarking metrics.
- Pymnts talks with Eric Remer, founder and CEO of PaySimple, about its holistic payments solution.
- Taulia launches mentorship program for women.
- iSignthis inks agreement with SolidTrustPay to provide identity and authentication services.
- MasterCard acquires Applied Predictive Technologies (APT) for $600 million.
- Business Solutions profiles security specialist, Arxan Technologies.
- The Economist features MaxMyInterest, a solution for “yield-hungry savers.”
- Nasdaq’s Street Authority contrasts Vanguard with “robo-advisers” including Betterment, FutureAdvisor, Motif Investing, and Wealthfront. Join Vanguard in San Jose in May for FinovateSpring 2015.
- Place2Give launches Nepal Relief Fund.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.