- Ledger Launches Newest Hardware Wallet: Nano S.
- ThetaRay Signs with ING Netherlands to Detect SME Lending Fraud.
- Goldman Sachs Leads $44 Million Investment in Plaid.
Around the web
- Oklahoma’s Welch State Bank ($227 million) to deploy core account-processing platform from Fiserv.
- Qumram adds Peter Ödman and Patrick Barnert to its board of directors. Ödman elected board chair.
- Top Image Systems inks eFLOW AP for SAP deal with Swiss road construction and civil engineering firm.
- PageFreezer partners with Actiance for social media archiving.
- eToro launches updated features.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.