- FinovateSpring 2015: Meet the People in Your Fintech Neighborhood
Around the web
- Digital Insight to provide Touch ID functionality in mobile banking apps.
- Coinbase unveils its bitcoin exchange and wallet service in the U.K.
- The Currency Cloud appoints former Deutsche Bank CIO, Mitchel Lenson, to non-executive director.
- Green Dot Bank chooses MasterCard as its transaction processor and network gateway.
- Columbia Bank picks Fiserv DNA for its account-processing platform.
- The Finanser interviews CEO and co-founder of Ripple Labs, Chris Larsen.
- AMP Credit Tech launches Amplifi Capital to directly finance unsecured loans to under-served small businesses in the U.K.
- Expensify debuts new automatic statement-reporting feature.
- ComputerWorld: SocietyOne makes case for peer-to-peer lending.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.