- “TIO Networks Rebrands Consumer-Facing Billpay Site Chargesmart.com to TIO.com”
- Check out today’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- “NICE Systems Acquires inContact”
- “Hip Money Launches Kickstarter Campaign”
- “Finovate Debuts: Scalable Capital Brings Advanced Risk Management to Robo-Advisory.
Around the web
- PYMNTS breaks down its discussion with PayPal CEO Dan Schulman.
- FX-mm interviews Jouk Pleiter, Backbase CEO.
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit partners with PayNearMe to reduce cash handling by transit operators.
- CSI globalVCard partners with MacNair Travel Management to bring virtual card payment solution to travel managers and procurement professionals.
- Bangkok Bank’s mobile P2P service is powered by Mobiliti Edge from Fiserv.
- FIS earns top honors at 2016 PYMNTS Innovator Awards and 2016 Pay Awards.
- Credit Karma to deploy Anodot’s automated analytics and anomaly-detection technology.
- Capriza names Lance Walter as its new chief marketing officer.
- Payments Journal features Jorgen Nordin, CIO of Fastacash.
- The Maven’s SME column interviews Ben Geoghegan, Currency Fair co-founder.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.