- “Finovate Debuts: Nexmo Brings Seamless Multifactor Authentication to Mobile Banking Apps”
- Check out today’s sneak peeks of next month’s FinovateSpring demos:
- “GreenKey Unveils New CEO and May Launch of Instant Messenger Aggregator”
Around the web
- Xero and Waddle team up to combine cloud accounting with invoice financing.
- Hyperwallet to help expert freelancers on OnFrontiers network get paid.
- New York Times’ DealBook profiles Ripple.
- MasterCard unveils new remittance service in Bangladesh with partners Western Union, bKash, and BRAC bank.
- Kony and Cognizant partner to jointly develop and deliver solutions to enhance efficiencies and security.
- Markit to power Thornburg Investment Management’s enterprise data-management solution.
- CGI Financial Services to add Ripple gateway to its portfolio of payment solutions.
- Hanse Orga partners with Taulia to guide organizations through supply-chain decisions with an interactive dashboard.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.