- SigFig Brings on New Advisory Board Members and $1 Million in Funding
- Alt-Lender EZBOB Deepens Pockets by $46 Million
- What We Are Talking About at FinovateSpring 2015
Around the web
- InvestorCentral looks at market simulators and trading with Kapitall.
- Alaska Air picks FIS as its partner for upcoming strategic payment initiatives including EMV.
- Delicious Nutritious chooses globalVCard Spend Secure for its business payments.
- Kiplinger highlights Motif Investing among “brokers that pay you to open an account.”
- GMC Software Technology to provide GMC Inspire to Mail Handling Services.
- Personal Capital launches app for the Apple Watch.
- ReadyForZero interviews Michael Carvin, CEO of SmartAsset. Check out SmartAsset’s new technology at FinovateSpring.
- Revolut and Sedicii win finalist spots in the Innotribe Startup Challenge.
- American Banker features bitcoin exchange itBit. Watch itBit’s live demo at FinovateSpring.
- TechCrunch: Infosys to acquire Kallidus for $120 million.
- A look at “billion dollar” British startups at Forbes.com features TransferWise.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.