- “LendingRobot’s Mobile App is “Mint” for P2P Lending Accounts“
- “Straight Outta Beta: Flex Credit from BlueVine Now Available for SMEs
Around the web
- CAN Capital reaches $6 billion milestone in working capital provided to small businesses.
- Bloomberg Quick Take features FutureAdvisor, Wealthfront, Betterment, and Financial Guard in a look at robo-advisers.
- Misys adds Mourad Ayachi and Bob Kubala to its investment management division.
- “CardFlight Releases New Data Showing Trends on EMV Chip Card Usage in the United States”
- The NYT ranks top fintech companies, including multiple Finovate & FinDEVr alums.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.