- “Xero TaxTouch is Tinder for the Gig Economy’s Taxes”
- “Pamela Joseph Tapped as New President, COO at TSYS“
- “Wells Fargo to Deploy Biometric Authentication Technology from EyeVerify“
Around the web
- PYMNTS reports: Worldpay transactions up 14% post-IPO.
- Mitek launches mobile deposit in the United Kingdom with other countries to follow.
- Credit Karma celebrates its eighth birthday.
- Dwolla’s Jordan Lampe contributes TechCrunch article about the state of faster payments in the United States.
- Fiserv adds new features to its Unified Wealth Platform.
- Jack Henry’s ProfitStars division unveils its ECS RDC conversion technology.
- Betterment to extend account aggregation to all its customers.
- BBVA Compass introduces Sandra Lee as brand ambassador to its BrightFutures platform.
- Zooz reports that Gett, an on-demand taxi service, now routes global transactions through its platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.