- Check out FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 5
- HedgeCoVest Wins Top Honors at 2015 Benzinga Fintech Awards
Around the web
- oneID launches its simple, free solution to secure personal information online across all devices.
- Born2Invest talks about “thematic investing” in its review of Motif Investing.
- Currency Cloud opens offices in New York, kicking off its U.S. expansion.
- Select Mobile Money from Cachet Financial Solutions now supports Apple Watch.
- Sberbank launches new digital platform based on technology from Backbase.
- Five Degrees named winner of Dutch FinTech Awards in Banking & IT category.
- PYMNTS looks at Ezbob’s role in SMB lending in the United Kingdom.
- PayNearMe enables customers of LA Covered to pay their monthly premiums in cash.
- Critical Mass radio show interviews Sekur.me CEO Jack Bicer.
- Trulioo wins Europe’s 2015 Digital Identity Innovation Award. Watch Trulioo demo live at FinovateSpring.
- NAB links core API technology to Xero’s accounting cloud ecosystems, connecting client’s online bank to their Xero account.
- Authentify enables E-Transfer Technologies to protect currency trading accounts with mobile multifactor authentication.
- Forbes: Kony and Soasta partner to close the mobile development and monitoring loop.
- Mobile Commerce News features Emida.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.