- Guardian Analytics Appoints New CEO.
- Dream Payments Unveils Mobile Merchant Platform for Banks and Acquirers.
- Blackhawk Network Names Talbott Roche New CEO.
- Coinbase and Motif Investing Earn Spots on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2016 List.
Around the web
- Fiserv named to Fortune magazine’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2016.
- Pindrop launches its comprehensive call center fraud-prevention platform, IVR Anti-Fraud.
- Sussex County FCU picks Insuritas to deploy new insurance agency solution.
- iSignthis‘ paydentity KYC service is suitable for use by businesses in the regulated sector of the Isle of Man, a global financial hub.
- Inc. profiles Sweden’s Klarna and its plans for U.S. expansion.
- Co-founded by former Check CMO Daniel Kjellen, MovoCash announces $700,000 seed investment.
- Ingo Money partners with PayPal, adds instant check-splitting.
- Roostify to integrate with zipLogix to facilitate communication between lenders and realtors.
- American Banker features SecondMarket.
- Qapital launches on Android.
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Worldnet partner for PCI-validated P2PE on Worldnet’s payment platform.
- Cachet appoints new Chief Financial Officer Bryan Meier.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.