- “CUneXus Raises $1 Million, Signs Partnership with Edmunds.com”
- “Finovate’s 2015 Best of Show Winners Give Something to Tweet About“
Around the web
- Tradeshift brings its procure-to-pay solution to Zurich Insurance Group.
- Suffolk Country National Bank to deploy Fiserv technology to improve customer experience.
- FIS joins the CardLinx Alliance.
- PayPal users set the Guiness World Record for raising the most money online for charity in 24-hours, contributing $45.8 million.
- Signifyd adds Bill McKiernan, founder of CyberSource, to its board.
- Shoeboxed earns a spot on NerdWallet’s list of must-have apps for entrepreneurs.
- Trade IT named runner-up in Wealth Management category of the Fin Track Awards for its Trading Ticket solution.
- Nostrum Group CEO Richard Carter featured on the cover of the Yorkshire Business Insider.
- Topicus Finance mentioned in Banken.nl column on the rise of crowdfunding in the Netherlands.
- Simon Cadbury of Intelligent Environments writes about digital-only banks for TechWeek Europe.
- “European Breakout List for 2016” features several Finovate alums.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.