- “Finovate Debuts: DarcMatter Shines a Light On Alternative Investments”
- “BBVA’s Wallet App Tops One Million Downloads; Goes Live in Turkey This Week”
Around the web
- Credit Karma introduces direct-dispute feature.
- Magnify CU partners with Insuritas to launch an insurance agency.
- Worldpay employees evaluate use of finger-vein technology to authenticate payments at the POS without need for a card.
- mydesq selects Encap Security to boost productivity and engagement for wealth managers.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Brent Warrington, Hyperwallet CEO.
- MasterCard announces Ed McLaughlin as new chief information officer.
- VentureBurn highlights Entersekt: SA’s fintech gem making it safe for millions to bank, shop online.
- Algomi’s Honeycomb named “Product of the Year” and “Best Buy-Side Newcomer” in Waters Technology’s Buy-Side Technology Awards.
- The Next Web profiles BioCatch, a biometric security specialist.
- FusionWire looks at ways that banks can use Matchi to build relationships with fintech startups.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.