- “Money20/20 Hackathon: A H-API Ending”
- “Xignite Surpasses 50 Billion API Calls in a Single Month”
- “Feedzai Unveils its New Antifraud Solution, Data Science Studio”
Around the web
- Comarch supports insurance sales and after-sales service by automating sales force at UNIQA Poland.
- Let’s Talk Payments talks about Photo Verify with Sarah Clark, Mitek VP of product.
- AcceptEmail and Kansys team up to provide email billing and payment options to telecoms via OCPay.
- Fiserv and Early Warning partner to enable real-time bill pay and deposit services for U.S. FIs (financial institutions).
- Corporate One partners with Gro Solutions to expand credit unions’ digital platforms.
- Mitek launches mobile multicheck-capture for Commercial Mobile Deposit.
- USAA and Coinbase partner to bring bitcoin to USAA members.
- The Daily Telegraph features SocietyOne.
- Euronext launches sentiment analysis partnership with Heckyl Technologies.
- GEICO employees get access to HelloWallet, helping them manage their 401(k).
- Visa Inc. to Acquire Visa Europe.
- DriveWealth teams up with CQG, Direct FX to launch new, multi-asset trading platform.
- FX Street calls Ayasdi “the next evolution in science.”
- Arxan Technologies extends its app-security protection to Apple TV.
- Mobile World Magazine looks at Fastacash and its new partnership with Xpress Money Services.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.