- “A View From Backstage at FinDEVr San Francisco 2015″
- “Stockpile Hauls in $15 Million in New Investment”
- “Emailage, Feedzai Partner to Combine Machine Learning with Email Risk Assessment”
- “Moven Rounds Up $12 Million in Funding for International Expansion”
Around the web
- Somerset Trust Company to deploy Retail+ for Small Business Banking solution from Malauzai Software.
- Trustly expands into 21 new markets, now reaching 29 countries.
- PYMNTS.com takes a look at Currency Cloud and the latest update to its API, Payment Engine Two.
- Misys launches its dedicated-payment risk-management solution, FusionBanking Payment Insulator.
- American Banker names 11 Finovate and FinDEVr alums in its list of 21 companies to watch.
- Worldpay’s IPO on London Stock Exchange is the U.K.’s largest IPO of the year, at a market cap of £4.8 billion ($7.3 billion).
- New enhancements to CreditHQ from Ormsby Street feature letter templates, new dashboard metrics.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.