- “FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco: A Bounty for Builders“
- “InforcePRO Rakes in $4 Million Following Finovate Debut”
Around the web
- Jumio brings its ID verification technology to Loot, a prepaid card and money-management app.
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at the Venmo-powered Ledge, a mobile P2P lending app.
- CardFlight mPOS solutions certified by First Data to accept EMV chip card payments.
- Re/code profiles Twilio as part of its new “Lunches with Unicorns” series. Join Twilio’s Authy at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco next week.
- Pymnts features Walletron.
- Fortune Magazine lists OnDeck on its list of 100 Best workplaces for millennials.
- Hyperwallet’s founder, Lisa Shields, wins EY Canada’s Entrepreneur Of The Year award.
- FamZoo wins The People’s Choice Award at FinCon15.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.