- Finovate Alums Raise More Than Three Billion in 2019; $676 Million in Q4.
- Sensibill Pilots SME Receipt Management Technology with Metro Bank.
Around the web
- Chris Nelms appointed as Stratifyd’s CISO.
- Mastercard partners with CleverCards and Appreciate Group for launch of digital gift card in the U.K.
- TransferWise for Banks launches in Canada with EQ Bank as first partner.
- CREALOGIX appoints Oliver Weber as new CEO as of January 2020.
- Card issuing platform Marqeta and cloud banking services provider Mambu announce new collaboration.
- Klarna to open tech hub in Berlin, Germany.
- Splitit forges new strategic partnerships with Malaysian payment solution provider iPay88 and global payments company BlueSnap.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.