- Splitit Secures Partnerships with Shopify, Divido.
- Thought Machine Helps Standard Chartered Launch Digital Bank in Hong Kong.
- OurCrowd Teams Up with Toyota in Search for Tech Talent.
- Saving for What Matters: A Q&A with INSPIRAVE Founder and CEO Om Kundu.
Around the web
- FinovateFall Best of Show winner Cinchy earns $500,000 cash prize as one of the winners of the 2019 VentureClash competition.
- Signicat unveils new capabilities, including a new technical interface and new third party integrations, that extend the reach of its digital identity verification technology.
- Arkose Labs VP of Marketing and Strategy Vanita Pandey and Senior Producer Hedda Peters win Women in Cybersecurity honors at the Cyber Defense Global Awards sponsored by Cyber Defense Magazine.
- nCino partners with Seacoast Bank ($8.6 billion in assets).
- iProov earns a finalist spot in the 2019 Go:Tech Awards.
- Compliance and risk management firm Middesk brings its business verification tool to the Dwolla Partner Ecosystem.
- Kinetica opens office in Melbourne, Australia.
- Ping Identity adds to its North European operations with a new office in Utrecht, Netherlands.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.