- Check out the third installment of our FinovateFall 2015 Sneak Peek series:
- “SumUp Raises €10 Million in Round Led by BBVA Ventures, Groupon, American Express”
Around the web
- PocketSmith re-launches with new layout and design.
- In its fiscal year 2015, Avoka signs record number of clients and experiences 70% year-on-year bookings growth.
- Yodlee is accepting applicants for its upcoming Ynext Incubator class.
- Markit acquires FX trade-processing specialist DealHug. See Markit at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco in October.
- Emailage opens European data center.
- After BlackRock’s acquisition of FutureAdvisor, ThinkAdvisor considers the fate of Wealthfront and Betterment.
- Forbes looks at Mint, MaxMyInterest, Moven, and Venom in a discussion on the connection between mobile, messaging, and financial services.
- Mainstream features a quote from founder of DoubleNet Pay, CEO Brian Cosgray, on the impact of debt on new retirees.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.