- Trends at FinovateFall: The Big, the Small, and the Surprises
- DefenseStorm Launches New Fraud Monitoring Solution
- HT Mobile Apps Acquires Hip Pocket.
- From Start-up to Scale-up: Token Introduces New CEO Todd Clyde
- Temenos Buys Kony to Boost its Front Office Technology for Banks
Around the web
- PayActiv partners with Fiserv to streamline access to earned wages.
- ABN Amro teams up with open banking solution provider Tink to bring multi-banking functionality to the bank’s Grip app.
- Avaloq appoints Imad Abou Haidar as its new Head of Asia.
- BeSmartee launches its new Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) Command Center for loan originators.
- Marqeta to create 175 new jobs in 2019, growing its workforce beyond 400 people.
- SparkPost unveils new SparkPost Recipient Validation service, a sender reputation protection service that helps eliminate harmful bounces.
- Azimo’s Richard Ambrose moves from COO to CEO, replacing Michael Kent.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.