- Our FinovateFall Sneak Peek series has begun. Check out:
Around the web
- Pymnts interviews Rich Aberman, WePay co-founder.
- TradeSharp integrates with Tradier to offer brokerage services and enhanced trading strategies.
- Gwyneth J. Gaul joins Bright Funds as the company’s new vice president of corporate partnerships.
- Dividend.com features several alums in its discussion on how robo-advisors are changing the investment world.
- Washington Technology Industry Association creates video about Lighter Capital.
- InComm to expand offerings in Asda, the United Kingdom-based subsidiary of Walmart.
- PayPal acquires mobile commerce platform Modest, its first acquisition as a standalone, public company.
- Socure appoints Michael Hiskey as vice president of marketing. Join Socure at FinovateFall 2015 in New York.
- Investment News quotes Hedgeable CEO Mike Kane on bitcoin’s prospects as an alternative asset class. See Hedgeable in New York at FinovateFall 2015.
- Avidia Bank ($1.2 billion) to deploy Cardless Cash ATMs courtesy of partnership with FIS.
- Eco-Mail names John Schloff as managing director of marketing. Catch Eco-Mail live at FinovateFall 2015 in September.
- CardFlight’s SwipeSimple to power Integrity Mobile’s mPOS tech.
- Pindrop Security appoints Mike Vandiver as chief financial officer.
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Australia-based SocietyOne hits $200m in applications.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.