- $468 Million Raised by 20 Alums in Q1 of 2019
- BanQu Closes Extension on Series A Round
- Credit Agricole Plans $17 Billion Tech Investment in Four Years
- Lighter Capital Launches New Financing Options
Around the web
- Growjo names Coinbase, Plaid, and BlueVine fastest growing startups in California.
- Ping Identity launches capabilities framework to help clients adopt a Zero Trust security strategy.
- Sifted looks at Credit Karma’s entry into Europe.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.