Building new financial technology? Mark your calendars for our spring developer event in New York, 29/30 March 29, FinDEVr 2016 and check out the first round of FinDEVr New York presenting companies.
- Financial Services blog describes why 2015 is time to expand open-source to finance.
- “Let’s Talk Payments: 63 Insanely Useful APIs Across 12 Segments to Supercharge Your Product”
- TechCrunch: “The Golden Age Of Open Source Has Arrived”
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters:
- SavingAdvice.com highlights how Personal Capital can help you gain control of your finances.
- Quisk selected as a 2015 Red Herring 100 Global Winner.
- TechCrunch looks at OnDeck and the future of alt lending.
- Financial Planning speculates about Personal Capital’s future.
- “Trulioo Raises $15 Million with Help from American Express Ventures”
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter today!