Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to check out coverage from our recent developers conference in San Francisco. We’re taking the fintech developer tool showcase to New York on 29/30 March 2016. Stay tuned for details.
- “The Next Web: How to Design with Developers”
- “Money20/20 Hackathon: A H-API Ending”
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters
- Think Big Data mentions Praesidio as a startup using machine learning in its cyber-security solution.
- “Xignite Surpasses 50 Billion API Calls in a Single Month”
- VentureBeat: Twilio rolls out new feature set designed to help developers build messaging apps using its platform.
- Arxan Technologies extends its app-security protection to Apple TV.
- “Digital Asset Holdings Acquires Blockchain-as-a-Service Innovator, Blockstack.io“
- Security solutions from Arxan Technologies now running on more than 500 million devices.
- Tradier teams up with Equities Lab to bring real-world trading experience to college students.
- Google appoints Entersekt CTO Christiaan Brand as product manager for security and identity teams.
- Pymnts looks at how SimplyTapp is addressing host card emulation.
- Visa Inc. to Acquire Visa Europe.
- Fierce Finance IT features BehavioSec.
- Avoka partners with Trulioo to provide digital identification authentication to international banks.
Stay up-to-date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.