A look at the companies demoing live to 1,500 fintech professionals. Register today.
ING Bank Śląski, co-presenting with Uselab, has created the first holistic corporate banking ecosystem, ING Business, providing our business customers with a truly omnichannel experience.
- Mobile-first design, works on all devices
- Pre-defined customer dashboards
- The utmost standards in user experience
Why it’s great
ING Business ensures uninterrupted, seamless support for the company’s business processes while transforming customer-experience standards from individual e-banking to the B2B world.
Adam Walendziewski, Deputy Director of Direct Distribution Channels at ING Bank Śląski
More than a decade of experience in product development and project management; visionary internet and mobile solutions for corporate clients. Passionate about adapting new trends in technology to daily business.
Bartosz Dobrowolski, Customer Success Director at Uselab
More than 10 years’ experience in vision development and innovative product design. Loves people and strives to work closely to ensure products provide real business value.
- Larky Launches at Three New Credit Unions.
- Check out a Sneak Peek of next month’s FinovateEurope demos:
- London’s Revolut Unveils Version 2.0 of its Personal Money Cloud
Around the web
- Fifth Third Bancorp to deploy AML solutions from NICE Systems’ Actimize.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Kashoo Communications lead Dave Clarke on cloud accounting.
- Baxter Credit Union ($2.4 billion) chooses ORB platform from Alkami Technology.
- Roundup of Australia fintech startups features Avoka. See Avoka at FinovateEurope 2016 in London.
- Encap releases version 3.1 of its mobile authentication and security platform.
- First Data’s Clover launches Clover Go mobile POS dongle.
- Coinbase introduces price alert push notifications on iOS and Android.
- In 2015, Kasasa sees 45% growth in clients, now counts 779 signed community FIs.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.