- Larky Launches at Three New Credit Unions.
- Check out a Sneak Peek of next month’s FinovateEurope demos:
- London’s Revolut Unveils Version 2.0 of its Personal Money Cloud
Around the web
- Fifth Third Bancorp to deploy AML solutions from NICE Systems’ Actimize.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Kashoo Communications lead Dave Clarke on cloud accounting.
- Baxter Credit Union ($2.4 billion) chooses ORB platform from Alkami Technology.
- Roundup of Australia fintech startups features Avoka. See Avoka at FinovateEurope 2016 in London.
- Encap releases version 3.1 of its mobile authentication and security platform.
- First Data’s Clover launches Clover Go mobile POS dongle.
- Fintech Switzerland features eWise.
- Coinbase introduces price alert push notifications on iOS and Android.
- In 2015, Kasasa sees 45% growth in clients, now counts 779 signed community FIs.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.