FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr London 2017. Get ready – FinDEVr’s London conference is just a few days away! Register today before the show starts June 12 & 13.
Why it’s a must-see
Established institutions are struggling to meet the rapid changes in technology and consumer expectations. Rangle, North America’s leading digital transformation consultancy, uses modern front-end technologies like AngularJS and ReactJS to overcome today’s challenges.
Check out more previews of upcoming FinDEVr London 2017 presentations. Visit our registration page to save your spot.
- Stratumn Lands $7.8 Million, Forms Strategic Partnership with NASDAQ.
- Check out previews of upcoming FinDEVr London presentations next week:
Around the web
- Bankjoy partners with SafeAmerica CU to build new omnichannel banking platform.
- SumUp hires Ryan O’Connor as Managing Director for the U.S.
- Solomoto and Bluevine partner to offer credit lines and digital marketing to small businesses globally.
- Mastercard launches comprehensive digital payment solution for small and midsized businesses.
- Independent Bank to leverage Insuritas to serve the bank’s 250,000+ customers.
- Ruth Wandhöfer, Global Head of Regulatory and Market Strategy at Citi, joins Pendo Systems’ board.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.