A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on May 8 through 11, 2018 in Santa Clara, California. Register today and save your spot.
Project Finance is a personal finance management and decision-making application that shows you the future of your finances based on the spending and saving choices you’re making today.
- See the future of your bank account based on your spending and saving behavior
- Explore the scenarios and tradeoffs you can make with your money
- Get insight designed to maximize your wealth
Why it’s great
Good spending and saving behavior starts with being confident in your ability to meet future obligations. Project Finance is designed to help you understand your future and the actions you can take today.
Colby Ross, Co-Founder & CEO
Ross is a finance geek and product designer, and he’s building a company he’s always wished existed.
- BeSmartee Integrates with FormFree’s AccountChek Asset Verification Service.
- 280 CapMarkets Unveils 280 Advisor Services.
- Check out today’s sneak peeks of upcoming FinovateSpring demos from:
- Quovo Unveils New Solutions for Loan Originators and Servicers.
Around the web
- cyberProductivity joins DBS Accelerator in Hong Kong.
- PayPal, Safaricom, and TransferTo team up to make it easier for Kenyans to transfer money between their M-PESA and PayPal accounts.
- Former Goldman Sachs executive, Michelle Gill, named new SoFi CFO.
- Bpm’online partners with ChessIT for smart CRM and business processes.
- Dwolla enhances Transport Layer Security.
- Baker Hill updates NextGen Omni-Channel Marketing to include P2P normative analysis to identify the most profitable cross-sell opportunities.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.