A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on May 8 through 11, 2018 in Santa Clara, California. Register today and save your spot.
Omega Point provides an AI-assisted Market Aware portfolio intelligence platform that helps investment firms adapt to changing market conditions.
- Adapt to changing market conditions
- Better manage the drivers of performance
- Scale more efficiently
Why it’s great
Omega Point is radically changing the way investment firms manage risk and performance through its groundbreaking AI-assisted portfolio intelligence platform that adapts to changing market conditions.
Omer Cedar, CEO
Omer Cedar is an experienced technology leader and engineer with a deep track record focused on risk modeling. His previous firms include: Two Sigma Investments (leading systematic investment manager), BEA Systems, and Ariba.
Eran Cedar, CTO
Eran Cedar is a seasoned technology executive and software engineer with a stellar track record of growing tech startups. His previous firms include: Angie’s List, Involver (acquired by Oracle), and Oracle.
A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 11 through 14 in New York. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
Omega Point empowers investment professionals to adapt to changing markets with an easy-to-use portfolio management platform that discovers risks and suggests optimizations.
- Evaluate performance and risk of any investment product
- Isolate positive drivers of your strategy and hedge against unintended bets
- Identify rebalancing opportunities in changing markets
Why it’s great
Investing using Omega Point helps managers identify trends and adapt their portfolios to rapidly changing market conditions.
Omer Cedar, Co-founder and CEO
Cedar was previously SVP, Research at Two Sigma Investments, a leading quantitative fund. His expertise includes behavioral equity strategies, quantitative and fundamental risk arbitrage strategies, and alpha capture.
- BizEquity Brings Business Valuation Data to Wall Street Journal Pro.
- Fern Software Opens Cloud Platform to Third Parties in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Our latest FinovateFall Sneak Peeks are up. Meet:
Around the web
- SumUp announces expansion to 15 European countries, doubling the number of markets the company serves.
- UK Hot Views takes a look at the recent financial performance of Vipera.
- OnDeck celebrates 10th anniversary, having provided more than $7 billion in capital to more than 70,000 customers.
- Ellie Mae acquires Velocify in $128 million deal.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.