A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 23 through 25, 2019 in New York City. Register today and save your spot.
Mylife is the leading provider of consumer reputation data including the new consumer reputation score.
- Assesses publicly available data to score consumer character
- Enables consumers to take action to improve their score
- Establishes trust in others based on their score
Why it’s great
The consumer reputation score is new and being rolled out widely to enable trust and safety in online interactions between consumers
Mark Kapczynski, SVP, Partnerships
Kapczynski is the former VP of strategy at Experian and head of strategy for Yodlee’s data and analytics business.
Tim Peters, VP, Partnerships
Peters is the former head of digital acquisition at Experian for FreeCreditReport.com along with several additional fintech companies.
- Our final round of FinovateFall Sneak Peeks are up! Meet
Around the web
- Nice Actimize introduces surveillance system, SURVEIL-X.
- Scalable Capital teams up with Raisin to offer its customers the ability to invest in fixed-term deposits at partner Baader Bank.
- Standard and Premium customers of Revolut in 26 markets now have access to stock trading via the platform.
- Financial Times highlights Meniga as a fintech to watch. Come see Meniga’s live demo at FinovateFall next week in New York!
- NYMBUS appoints Dr. Joerg Richter as its new Chief Operating Officer, Platforms. NYMBUS will showcase its newest technology at FinovateFall next week in New York!
- Tradeshift to help Spendency app users leverage their transaction data.
- iProov releases HTML v.2 Beta on GitHub to help users secure user identity in HTML5.
- Onfido earns the top spot in FinTechCity’s 2019 Fintech 50 roster.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.