A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on February 12 through 14, 2019 in London, U.K. Register today and save your spot.
ReadID from InnoValor provides mobile identity verification software, using NFC technology to read and verify the authenticity of identity documents with RFID chip, such as ePassports.
- Unrivaled reliability of the verification
- Data output is exempt from OCR mistakes
- Straight-through processing
Why it’s great
Mobile identity verification via NFC technology and RFID chips is smart, simple, and secure.
Maarten Wegdam, CEO
A digital identity expert, Wegdam is co-founder and CEO of InnoValor.
- New Investment in Zafin to Drive Innovation in Financial Services.
- Our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks are up. Meet:
Around the web
- London-based anti-fraud platform Fortytwo Data rebrands as Napier.
- Fenergo launches new low to no-code administration suite, Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio.
- Lighter Capital provides $700,000 in growth capital to FitSmallBusiness.com.
- Forrester names CREALOGIX a leader in the Now Tech: Digital Banking Engagment Platforms, Q4 2018, category.
- Artivest announces expansion of its platform to include product structuring and fund distribution solutions.
- TransUnion unveils its Auto Payment Shopper solution to improve the car buying process for consumers, lenders, and dealers.
- ieDigital named “market challenger” in latest Ovum Decision Matrix.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.