- New Investment in Zafin to Drive Innovation in Financial Services.
- Our latest FinovateEurope Sneak Peeks are up. Meet:
Around the web
- London-based anti-fraud platform Fortytwo Data rebrands as Napier.
- Fenergo launches new low to no-code administration suite, Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio.
- Lighter Capital provides $700,000 in growth capital to FitSmallBusiness.com.
- Forrester names CREALOGIX a leader in the Now Tech: Digital Banking Engagment Platforms, Q4 2018, category.
- Artivest announces expansion of its platform to include product structuring and fund distribution solutions.
- TransUnion unveils its Auto Payment Shopper solution to improve the car buying process for consumers, lenders, and dealers.
- ieDigital named “market challenger” in latest Ovum Decision Matrix.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.