At a gala dinner and ceremony in New York city tonight, the winners of the first ever Finovate Awards were revealed.
The evening kicked off with cocktails, and after dinner and some entertainment, representatives from each winning company were invited to come up on stage to accept their award. Below are the winning companies and individuals in each category, listed in alphabetical order.
- Best Alternative Investments Platform: Roofstock
- Best Back-Office / Core-Service Provider: Marstone
- Best Consumer Lending Platform: Kasasa Loan
- Best Customer Experience: U.S. Bank
- Best Digital Bank: MoneyLion
- Best Digital Mortgage Platform: LendingHome
- Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator: Village Capital
- Best Fintech Partnership: Coast Capital Savings and EbankIT
- Best ID Management Solution: Boku
- Best RegTech Solution: Comply Advantage
- Best SMB/SME Banking Solution: ANNA Money
- Best Use of AI/ML: Eno, from Capital One
- Best Use of Blockchain: TradeIX Limited
- Excellence in Financial Inclusion: Neener Analytics
- Executive of the Year: Kim Crawford Goodman
- Fintech Woman of the Year: Clara Shih, Hearsay Systems
- Influencer of the Year: Nicole Sandler, Barclays
- Innovator of the Year: Alan Bekker, Voca.ai
- Top Emerging Tech Company: ANNA Money
Each of these companies joins our Finovate Winners Circle.
Thanks to everyone for participating and making our first annual Finovate Awards ceremony a success! We’re already looking forward to next September when we’ll once again host the awards in New York City. Nominations for the 2020 installment of the awards will open in the spring of next year. If you’re interested, please email email@example.com.
For more information on our judges and selection process, check out our blog post earlier this month describing the awards.