Today we’re busting out the virtual confetti to announce the winners of the 2021 Finovate Awards, recognizing excellence in fintech across 25 different categories. This is the third annual Finovate Awards competition, which aims to highlight strong work done by the companies who are driving fintech innovation forward and the individuals who are bringing new ideas to life.
We may not get to congratulate the award winners with handshakes this year, but that doesn’t make the accomplishments any less compelling. These companies and individuals have proven that they have what it takes to capture the attention of the fintech world through standout products, services, and overall excellence.
Judges for the awards include media analysts, board members, bankers, fintech founders, and more. Each were given the difficult task of taking a record number of nominations and distilling them down to just a single winner in each category.
- Best Alternative Investments Platform: Pipe
- Best Back-Office / Core Service Provider: MANTL
- Best Consumer Lending Platform: Salary Finance
- Best Customer Experience Solution: TMRW by UOB
- Best Digital Bank: Oxygen
- Best Digital Mortgage Platform: LendingHome
- Best Embedded Finance Solution: ApexEdge
- Best Enterprise Payments Solution: GoCardless
- Best Financial Mobile App: Simplifi by Quicken
- Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator: Financial Solutions Lab
- Best Fintech Partnership: T-Mobile and BM Technologies
- Best ID Management Solution: IDology
- Best Insurtech Solution: FloodFlash
- Best Mobile Payments Solution: Simpl
- Best RegTech Solution: Featurespace
- Best SMB/SME Banking Solution: Ramp
- Best Use of AI/ML: Zest AI
- Best Wealth Management Solution: Charles Schwab
- Excellence in Financial Inclusion: Airtel Money
- Excellence in Pandemic Response: Biz2Credit
- Excellence in Sustainability: BlocPower
- Executive of the Year: Barbara Morgan, FIS
- Fintech Woman of the Year: Jo Ann Barefoot
- Innovator of the Year: Jon Schlossberg
- Top Emerging Tech Company: Synctera
While only one company can win each category, it’s also worth recognizing the quality of all of the finalists who made it to the last stage in the process.
We owe a huge thank you to the panel of judges, followers, and everyone who took the time to submit a nomination. Congratulations to the winners!