A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateAsia on 8 Nov 2016 in Hong Kong. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
eSTORM has 17+ years of business history. All previous authentications focused on user authentication but eSTORM has designed and implemented a brand new concept of Service Authentication.
- Strong human-oriented, two-way mutual authentication
- Super easy user experience
- Dramatic reduction of operational costs
Why it’s great
Do the right authentication with DualAuth. Let’s change the 50-year-old, vulnerable, one-way user authentication into more secure, mutual authentication.
John Woo, CEO
Woo has been leading eSTORM for 17 years as CEO. He wants to help people do right by using eSTORM products and seeks to help employees find out their natures and pursue happiness.
BongHo Kang, CSO
Kang had been working for global companies such as Cisco and NDS Corp. Initially he began his career as an embedded software developer and is now chief strategic sales officer for eSTORM.
- Check out this week’s sneak peeks from upcoming FinovateAsia demos:
- Pindrop Debuts Phoneprinting Technology with Lloyds Banking Group
Around the web
- Malauzai Software teams up with Guardian Analytics, adding new fraud detection functionality to mobile banking apps.
- Q2 launches Centrix Dispute Tracking System Fraud Alerts module.
- UAE Exchange partners with Jumio for identity verification. Read our interview with Jumio CEO Stephen Stuut.
- Edison TV interviews Martina King, Featurespace CEO, about the company’s ARIC Engine.
- CoverHound launches CyberPolicy.com to help small businesses protect against cyber attacks.
- Pendo Systems announces new application for Gainsight and CRM Systems.
- Yseop to ship Narrative Charts to Information Builders.
- GuardStreet and WellCard Savings launch products on Insuritas SmartCard insuretech digital platform.
- Crowdfund Insider reports: Bitbond receives BaFin license.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.