- Which Devs Are Coming to FinDEVr Silicon Valley Next Week?
- Pindrop Debuts Phoneprinting Technology with Lloyds Banking Group
Around the web
- Malauzai Software teams up with Guardian Analytics, adding new fraud detection functionality to mobile banking apps.
- Q2 launches Centrix Dispute Tracking System Fraud Alerts module.
- UAE Exchange partners with Jumio for identity verification. Read our interview with Jumio CEO Stephen Stuut.
- Edison TV interviews Martina King, Featurespace CEO, about the company’s ARIC Engine.
- CoverHound launches CyberPolicy.com to help small businesses protect against cyber attacks.
- Pendo Systems announces new application for Gainsight and CRM Systems.
- Yseop to ship Narrative Charts to Information Builders.
- GuardStreet and WellCard Savings launch products on Insuritas SmartCard insuretech digital platform.
- Crowdfund Insider reports: Bitbond receives BaFin license.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.